Text Size:
High contrast:
  • White/Black
  • Standard

Current Style: Standard




Charges for Housing Related Support Services

·    Charges

·    Related links

·    External links


The Council has discretion whether or not to charge for some housing related support services.  For more information, read our Housing Related Support Strategy (1400kb .pdf).

Everyone who might be charged for housing related support services is entitled to ask the Council to do a financial assessmentto check whether they can afford to pay the charge.

Anyone in receipt of housing benefit is not required to pay.

Related links

·    Financial assessment for services at home and in the community

·    Financial assessment for living in a care home

·    Paying for social care and support long term

External links

·    Department of Health fairer charging policies (100kb .pdf) for Home care and Other Non-residential Social Services

·    Department of Health fairer contributions guidance (70kb .pdf)for Personal Budgets

Page Last Updated: 9 December 2013